If you answer YES to any of these questions, then take a look at our Control Switch and our Control Switch with De-Humidifier below.
- Do you constantly have to monitor your humidity level in your safe?
- Do routinely pull your Eva-Dry out of your safe and plugging it into a receptacle to dry?
- Have you noticed any rust on your firearms?
- Are you tired of having your documents smelling moldy?
- After cleaning your firearms, have you notice any cracks from relative humidity being too low?
- If you have an electric De-humidifier, does it run 24/7?
With our Control Switch, your De-Humidifier will only operate as needed. Simply plug the control switch in to your outlet inside the safe and then plug the De-humidifier in to the control switch. Set the control switch to the required set point*. The De-humidifier will operate once the relative humidity inside the safe reaches your set point. It will turn off once the relative humidity reaches 10% below your set point. This control switch eliminates your De-humidifier from running 24/7.
*Set Point: Firearms and documents are recommended to be stored in a relative humidity between 45% - 55%.
Note: This control switch only works if you have an outlet kit ($35) installed in your safe. Must be an electric operated De-humidifier. (We recommend a Peet Dryer.)
In store Purchase: $85.00. Plus tax.
online & shipping: $105.00. flat rate shipping.